Okay thanks to Darice A from Bmore I have to continue the Easter Brunch tradition (even though I have skipped a year here and a year there). We get together with a few friends, have everyone bring some yummy food, and have an egg hunt for the youngens. But I want to make a breakfast casserole and that is where y'all come in. I need yummy, easy, tested and tried recipes. So start sending them NOW please:)
Kate S that means you
1 comment:
Hey Val!
I always use a breakfast casserole that Kira H submitted to the Hampstead Ward Cookbook - I LOVE it!
Here it is:
32oz. frozen, shredded hash brown, thawed
1 c butter, melted
2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
2 c Jack cheese, shredded
2 c ham, cut up (I use thin sliced lunch meat)
1 c evaporated milk
6 eggs, well beaten
Grease 9x13 pan. Pour melted butter over thawed hash browns. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes. Layer cheeses and ham over potatoes. Beat eggs and milk together. Pour over all. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Good luck!
Post a Comment