Grey does NOT like to watch TV because to do so you have to hold still for it. And Grey does NOT hold still-seriously. But this past week I have been oh so sick (think it was a combo of a bug, colitis, and exhaustion) so I have had kid's shows on and he has finally clued in that Yo Gabba Gabba is AWESOME (so we can finally watch all the episodes I've DVR-ed). Seriously I love it-its almost hypnotizing. And I know this will sound so pathetic, but they have been advertising for a few weeks that Jack Black would be on TODAY. I had it all set up to record and we just finished. It was so funny-like I laughed out loud. What can I say Jack Black cracks me up. But it also made my son do this:
As Kristin would say-nuff said!
For more Gabba Gabba and all the gabba friends please visit (if you don't have kids or you do but don't let them watch TV and you want to know what all the buzz is about):
9 comments:
I truly wanted to see the Jack Black episode.
A-duh, Val! Autumn has been watching and loving Yo Gabba Gabba for months, she wakes up some mornings and the first thing she says is "Foofa?" We finally got her a Foofa doll and she loves it. The best thing about it is that its actually entertaining for the parents too! Good music and not horrible annoying puppets!
Ash-I know that Autumn has been watching it for a long time, but Grey is special in a really crazy cant hold still climb on everything kind of way. Seriously so many days I just keep thinking when is this stage going to end? Then feel sad for wishing one minute of baby time away.
Are we watching the same show? I am all for a good 30 min. break with whatever makes the boy sit still. But Yo Gabba Gabba makes me want to pull my hair out! And those horribly repetitive lyrics get stuck in my heat ALL DAY LONG!!!
Jodee oh Jodee-what is wrong with you? Okay the show is a little weird and creepy but its nod to the 80s is just too good not to love:)
Fun Fact about the show: The girl who used to do my hair in southern CA is now the hair/make-up chica for Yo Gabba Gabba. A lot of the contributors to the show are mormon. I think the creator of the show is the cousin of this girl I know. She loves her job. I was bummed when she couldn't do my wedding hair/make-up because she had to help with a Yo Gabba Gabba casting that morning.
Man. I was sooooooooo excited to watch Jack Black last Friday. Then I ended up with a couple of extra kids at my house that day, and totally forgot. I was MAD! I've watched some of it on youtube, but it's just not the same. LOVE IT!!!!!
"Don't, don't, don't, bite your friends." Nuf said!
Jodee-you just proved my point even more! Dont Dont Dont bite your friends is GREAT advice and a lesson Grey needs to learn. Actually I could have used it when I was little (right darcie!?) if only I had yo gabba gabba i might have had more friends.
Post a Comment