Thursday, January 8, 2009

Temple Pictures

We just got back the proofs for our photo session that we had at the Bountiful Temple when Grey was sealed to us. Click here if you would like to see just a few:
http://blog.allisoncphotography.com/
Considering we had had the craziest 24 hours just before I think we look pretty good:) I almost didn't have the photographer come to the temple, but so glad I did. I only have one picture with my family and me when I was sealed which I love, but just glad to have so many to look at and help us remember the day.

PS I'm going to try to find my pic and post it-I know it is in a storage box in a closet. But which box and which closet is the really tricky part.

9 comments:

Amber Ayres said...

loved the pics! especially the last one where both the kids are laughing and you're looking down at them. sooooo cute! what a gorgeous family!

Kelly D said...

Those pics are BEAUTIFUL! What memories! Congrats!

Jodee said...

Amazing!!!!!!

JT and Kristin said...

I seriously love those pics! She is an amazing photographer.

Larman Family said...

Those pictures are amazing! They made me want to just cry with joy. Pictures like that make the grumpy husbands and fussy kids and temper tantrums (from kids and parents) all seem so worth it- and a small price to pay to be able to spend eternity with the ones you love most- most of the time:)

Emily said...

Aw, you're like my favorite family EVER!
Beautiful photography. Beautiful family. What more can I say?

Emily said...

Ah hah hahahahah. . .

damn good holding cell. . .

hahahahahhh ahahhaha. . .

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

They look great!

Janelle said...

Beeeautiful! I love those pics. Hell-o, model family! Grey is such a handsome little man. We are going to have to set up him and Coco one day. Lucy looks just so beautiful in that first pic, too.

I'm up for a girls' weekend anytime!