
Is that a saying that only the Barlow (my maiden name) uses? Anyways, Grey is getting really big into running around naked after his baths. And yes there is a problem with that. One day I got him out but didn't put a diaper on immediately. He played in the cabinets under the sink in Lucy's bathroom. I have left them empty so they can play there. They LOVE it. Well 3 minutes later pick him up and dress him. Probably 6 hours later he goes back to his favorite spot to play under the sink and pulls out a bunch of poo. Yep he had pooped in the cabinet and I had no clue. Yes the bathroom stunk but I just thought it was a previous poopie diaper that I had taken out but the bathroom had just not aired out very well. No more naked candy bars in my house:)
1 comment:
Ummmm gross! good thing he got more toys for christmas so he can stop playing with his poo!
Post a Comment