
As I mentioned below, it wasn't until the other day talking to my friend Christina that I realized that I really was falling behind on the whole perfect mom at Christmas time. She was talking about taking her kids to sit on Santa's lap, which had not even cross my mind this year. But don't worry I took care of it. As you all can see it is your typical bad pic of kids sitting on Santa's lap. I mean do they try to take the worst pic possible? Do they wait so long to just take it to make sure both kids are not looking their best? Cost of bad Santa picture: $20, memory: priceless.
4 comments:
Val, you would seriously love Germany. Everyone bikes here all the time. You know it would be fun to overlap a year anyway. Maybe just a visit for Ad's graduation present then? Miss you.
Ahhh, the joys of Santa. Yeah, our ward party Santa was a grump this year. I haven't even posted pix of it yet.
And by the way, you are NOT a bad mom!!!!!!!!!! You are an awesome mom!
Oh. My. Gosh.
That picture takes the cake!!!!!
And about the being the "Perfect Christmas Mom"???
You're TOTALLY it!
Classic picture! Santa came to the Price Family party, so we were able to get more than one shot (see my blog).
Post a Comment