Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Major Disclaimer
The guilt set in and I decided to send Christmas cards (notice I spelled Christmas correctly?). I promise I spell checked and even had Adam check to make sure it was right. There are only 7 words on the entire card-we couldn't mess that up right? Well today I mailed 30 of them, got home, my friend came over, and I showed them to her. She thought they were so cute but Christmas is misspelled-seriously ahhhhhhhhh. I mean it would have been nice if she had told me that before I sent most of them out. So if you didn't make it in the first batch, don't count on one. Trying to decide if I should post the card-I was when I LOVED it, now it is just an embarrassment. So how this Christmas season has been going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, Val... man you do have the worst luck! We miss you! Didn't see you at the ward christmas party or church or Zac's birthday! (I did get the text about you working on Zac's b-day) but come on, seriously are you avoiding me? It's Jamie isn't it, his bad taste in music from highschool, it still bothers you, I can't blame ya!
Post a Comment