Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Part II

Yep, I not only got a grown up bedroom and new living room furniture (yes we finally gave up our Ikea stuff from Dental School) but Adam got us tickets for the Ben Fold's concert. And let me tell you it ROCKED!!!! Okay so we felt a little old, not that we were the oldest people there we just fit into the married and not so cool category. I didn't let that stop me from singing and yelling so loud that now my throat is KILLing me. We also don't remember concerts being so LOUD, which is a sure sign of age. But it was so much fun. We definitely are feeling the after affects today though. Adam is in bed napping and I am just patiently waiting for my turn:) I added a bunch of his music for all of you that don't know Ben Folds and may I say shame on you! Also this is his official site: www.benfolds.com Please view for all of you ben folds pleasure. Its funny because each song I add to our blog reminds us of a different time in our marriage. Like "Brick" reminds us of dating and being students at Weber State. "Rockin the Suburbs" is definitely a Maryland memory. "Zac and Sara" is our marriage the first two years living in Ogden. I'm sure y'all get the point. Needless to say Ben has definitely been a part of our 10 years. I do need to add that some of his lyrics are not suitable for youngens. We apologize just turn off your sound or pause our musaz.

5 comments:

Jodee said...

Hey, I hope you are feeling better! That sucks!
I am SO jelous of the Ben Folds concert! We LOVE him! I am glad you are celebrating in style!
miss you!

Michelle said...

We saw Benny boy in the spring, when he was in Utah. It was such a fun show! We can't wait to see ya'll next month!!

Darcie said...

Sounds like a good time! But I'm sure you and Adam didn't rock it as much ass you and I did at that Alanis concert in like 9th grade. We were soooo cool.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

FUN! I can't wait to see pictures of the new furniture. So long green Ikea couches.

Amber Ayres said...

So your week wasn't all bad! next time you get pulled over make sure you have a ben folds cd in the car and you can listen to it the rest of the way home and it'll ease the pain!