Just thought you would all want to know that I have had a cold with chills (and sweats), sinus pressure, and just plain feeling like "crap" for the last six days.
Awww, I'm so sorry! Six days is way too long. If it makes you feel better, I have felt like crap for the past 3 days- major sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, weird feeling in ears. The worst is that I can't sleep. And to top it off I went to the spinal doc today and got x-rays that showed my coccyx is bent at the tip- which explains the pain I've had in my bum for the past 3 months! I can't imagine what it would be like to have to take care of kids while feeling like crap.I hope you feel better Val!!
2 comments:
Ew, I hope you feel better soon! And I thought the same thing when I saw that costume, I was wondering if it was her halloween costume! Yikes!
Awww, I'm so sorry! Six days is way too long. If it makes you feel better, I have felt like crap for the past 3 days- major sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, weird feeling in ears. The worst is that I can't sleep. And to top it off I went to the spinal doc today and got x-rays that showed my coccyx is bent at the tip- which explains the pain I've had in my bum for the past 3 months! I can't imagine what it would be like to have to take care of kids while feeling like crap.I hope you feel better Val!!
Post a Comment