Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sunshine Generation!

First time she put on her costume. She really loves it and thinks its beautiful (I thought Ronald McDonald).


Ms Ella her singing teacher.

During a performance I don't think anyone knew what was going on:)

This past Saturday was Lucy's first Sunshine Generation performance at a local arts festival. For those of you who did not grow up in Utah it is a singing group for kids that was started by someone in Utah and even the tags on the way too beautiful costumes just say Utah (really couldn't we update the costumes just a little bit?). Lucy loves to dance and sing and really wants to be a "pop star" when she grows up so we thought this would be perfect for her. If I think of it I will put on some of the video up. Lucy was pretty funny. She was concentrating on the steps and hand motions so much she basically forgot to sing except when it was her turn at the microphone. And to our surprise she did sing into it. I don't think anyone could hear her but she did do it! We are so proud of you Lucy and love you so so much.

4 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

She looks so cute. Just like you.

Brooke said...

Yeah for sunshine generation! I wonder if Bennett would do it. I've been thinking of putting him in the children's choir here... It's harder to convince boys to do these kinds of things, especially when they involve fancy costumes! But I love her little dress, and it really does look exactly like my old clogging dresses. Which reminds me, maybe she'll clog like her Daddy too! :) Love you guys!

Amber Ayres said...

don't you just love Ella Romney! the outfits are very McDonalds though, I have to agree. I love that Lucy wants to be a pop star! too bad our ward talent night got canceled! It could have been her solo debut!

Amber Ayres said...

wait... I just ready brooke's coment, ADAM WAS A CLOGGER??? too funny! LOL