Sunday, October 5, 2008

Forgotten Pics

BACKPACK!!!

Love Lucy's face in this one.

Reading a Happy Bday card from Aunt D. He laughed and laughed at the panda on it.

These should have been added to previous posts-Apple Celebration & It's Been Awhile but weren't. I loved them and wanted to make sure they made it to my blog journal but thought I should make their own post to MAKE SURE y'all see them. I just love them and yes I say y'all now not even thinking about it just like I said "eh" when living in NY right by the Canadian border. It just happens.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Valerie, I swear I am not copying you. I just did a blog of missed pics, too. And I remember a while ago I posted a bike trip right after you did. Coincidences, I promise!! Okay, I feel better getting that off my chest.

Oh, btw, the leather chair you are sitting in with Gray looking at his card...is that yours? I have the same one. Not kidding. And I promise I didn't copy that, either! :)

Ash said...

Dear Cousin Grey,

Happy Birthday!!!!! I am so glad that you're my cousin and that our birthdays are so close together. I love to look at your picture on the computer, I always smile and point at you!

Love,
Autumn Bushell

P.S. Autumn didn't really write this, but give her a break she's not even 1 yet! But it's still true!