




Moving Update: The movers are coming Thurs and Fri of this week and we start our trip Sat morning. Lucy does NOT want to move. She loves her friends and school. This is the first time she actually understands what is going on and she is struggling a little. It breaks our hearts :-(
To Leah: I just cant believe you are already packing up and getting ready for Germany. Adam really hopes we follow. I would love to move close to you, but to Germany?! I feel like you are just moving too far away. You must call before you go.
5 comments:
What a fun day. Good luck with your move.
Good luck with your move, Val! Poor Lucy. I hope she meets some new friends really soon.
I've been catching up on your blog - you have the cutest family. Congrats on the Grey being an official Bushell :)!
Fun, fun, fun. Our kids think we are going to move again because we moved from our old house to Josh's dads for a month, then to a rental and now to ours. They are still a little confused, but I know Lucy will make friends quick because she is so darn adorable. Good luck with the move.
I hope your move has gone well. Thinking of you. Good luck!
Oh, that would be so fun if you guys followed. You at least have to come visit. Our packers came today and should finish tomorrow. It will be weird living in an empty house for a few weeks. We miss you and love all the pics of Grey and Lucy. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks in person.
Post a Comment