Yep, we love Barney. It only holds his attention for a minute but I will take any minute I can get.


First time I made my sister cry :)
Lucy decided it was facial day for she and Adam. Lucy mixed up a "potion" which Adam still clams had so much stuff in it he is surprised it didn't burn his skin off. What a good sport Daddy is!



3 comments:
We are so EXCITED that you guys have a blog!!! It is SOOO GOOD to see you all. Grey... what a cutie and PERFECT fit for your family... CONGRATS to you guys. Lucy and Greyson are both Stunning... they could be GAP models forsure, you have to submit their photos. Adam and Val, you both look fantastic. We are so glad to see Adam back home and with you guys! We can't believe you are heading to the "lonestar" state. We hope the move goes well. We will be checking in frequently! Love the Blog! We too have a blog... bachisongang.blogspot.com. So Good to see you guys, wish it were in person... maybe someday soon!
Grey and Lucy are so cute and I have to say Adam is probably feeling great after that facial.
Post a Comment