Tuesday, March 20, 2012
My Day:
Was GREAT! I went to spin class-first time since the feets surgery. It made me feel not just normal again, but powerful. I have MISSED that feeling. I got a txt from my amazing Dallas bestie-always makes my day a little better when I hear from K. I did some Easter shopping, picked Grey up from school, did a little more shopping, then went home. I cleaned (whole house is sparkling) while Grey had a friend over (LOVE when I get to be home so the kids get to have friends over). Both kids had gymnastics, Lucy had a school play performance (Beauty and the Beast and Grey sat on my lap the whole time and snuggled), then ice cream from Baskin Robbins to celebrate. Came home, bathed kids, wrote a paper, and not its time for sleep. Exhausting, wonderful day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment