


Despite the adorable note (she "takes box tops too" lol her elementary school was collecting them and students got to exchange box tops for a small prize but STILL lol) the Tooth Fairy forgot to visit!!!!! eeekkkk but did make up for it the following night. Lucy handled the disappointment surprisingly well. My baby lost a MOLAR and wrote a note in cursive-she is growing up so very fast, way too fast....
3 comments:
So cute! Owen is a total chicken pulling his teeth too and we've had to help some along:)
Oh my gosh, I love this note! How cute! And that she takes box tops too... that's the best. And I'm going to have to tell Adam that Lucy has the prettiest cursive handwriting I've ever seen! He says she hates writing in cursive, but I don't believe it! :)
Love ya!
Don't feel too bad, our tooth fairy forgot on beckhams first lost tooth ever! So bad!
Post a Comment