Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

This has not been my favorite holiday season. Finals and internship really took the "spirit" out of me along with really painful feet. But despite the chaos we still had some Christmas fun. Grandpa cut out (what felt like a million but more like 40) wooden presents for me to decorate as gifts for friends. Lucy and I along with one of her friends, Zoey, made suckers for the neighbors. And the holiday season is not complete with some crazy school project that Lucy remembered at 8pm the night before it was due. She once again did a report on Christmas in France and we made 30 or so yule logs (we as in me, along with typing the report, and making the poster). Christmas fun really began when I had surgery on both feet on the 23rd. Awesome. But we still seemed to do our traditions, making cookies for Santa, new pjs, watching The Polar Express and of course watching Elf. (All movie watching took place in Mama's bed this year and yes I added the pics of us not cause I looked presentable but a memory is a memory) Merry Christmas to all to all a GOOD NIGHT! whew







(Lucy got an iPad!!! For REALS yo!)




No comments: