Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer With Dad!

I have to admit, I thought that Lucy and Grey would come back from Dad's house looking like this:

But instead they did some of this....


and this...


and some of this....


(Grey does NOT like gutter balls)

Of course some of this! (tv watching but summer in Death Valley calls for this)...

And a trip to Dad's is never complete without some of this....



Grey's front tooth had been chipped for over a year, I had missed this "perfect" smile:)

And Lucy was lucky enough to do some of this!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Okay, that first picture made me laugh out loud! And that one of Lucy as a dentist is precious. She really looks like she knows what to do! Smart cookie!

val said...

I had asked Adam to send me a pic of the kids-I was missing them soooo much and that was what he sent. I was in class and LOL'd too! Had to show classmates-too funny

Jodee said...

It is so good to get caught up on your adventures. I miss my Val :(
The kids look like they had a blast this summer!