So my friend Kristin and I had this AWESOME idea to take our 4 kids camping with no dads. And if I do say so myself we rock! It was so much fun. It was Spring Break and decided 2 days 2 nights in the wilds of Texas was defiantly the best way to spend it. We went to Eisenhower State Park. Set up camp, cooked, hiked, threw rocks, and made a few necessary trips to a nearby Walmart and Sonic (cause I needed a Coke y'all).
Mmmmmm-it was St Patrick's day thus the green polish. Oh and we did have a visit from a Leprechaun. He knew who's camping chairs was who's and put cool little toys in them for the kids.

So cute the first night Grey could NOT believe that I was going to make him sleep in the tent. He kept saying, "Go home, Grey got home to Grey's house." Second night he was a pro! This was (I am so ashamed to say) was his first camping trip. By two Lucy had spent more time hiking and camping than most adults. Sorry Grey but I'm you liked it and your cool new orange sleeping bag.
2 comments:
Freaking awesome-ness! You are seriously one brave woman :).
That is the coolest thing ever! Your kids are blessed to have you! Camping rocks with or without Dads!
Post a Comment