Umm hmmm thats right! I did my second organized ride of the season....I'm hoping to fit in one more if my health will only hold out a little longer:) I did the Wish 100 which is 60 miles last saturday with my two friends Kristin and Ruth. We had sooo much fun and for me was the longest ride I have done. It was such an awesome accomplishment for me-not only was I able to finish but I was even smiling at the end, despite the SUCKY "mountain" we had to climb right at the end. I was even able during the middle 20 miles to catch up to and keep up with a men's team. I have to admit it helped being able to draft off of them especially "Big Dog" who was the biggest black bike racer I have ever seen. I am up to almost 1000 miles on my road bike that I purchased the beginning of June. Looks like I am about ready for a new road bike!
Just taking it easy across the finish line.

I ROCK!

I ROCK!

4 comments:
You are hot. I'll buy your bike so you can get a new one. word. Then, I can be the biggest black rider you will ever see, at least from the back.
You DO rock! Good job Val, you inspire me!
You seriously do ROCK! 1,000 miles...holy crap! That is so great. I wish we lived by each other. Sadly, I haven't been on my bike since June (thanks to finishing a basement and a husband that needed to train for the LOTOJA). Next year baby! I {heart} road biking!
Very nice! Way to go, Val!!!
Post a Comment