


Last night was the YMCA's family night at the Arboretum, which meant free admission for us and a chance to try to get some cute pics of the kids in their Halloween costumes. This year Lucy decided to the Princess Tiana who is from Disney's new movie "The Princess and The Frog". I was all for it because it is the first time Disney has made a black princess-way to go Disney! So that meant Grey had to be the frog. Which he LOVES by the way. He is so excited about his costume that he even leaves the hood on which is major because we have NEVER been able to get him to wear a hat.
I stole this cute pic collage from Christina's blog.....Thank you :)

2 comments:
love their costumes! how fun!
Had to look at your blog long enough to hear the whole song. I love that song!!! Thanks for the awesome music.
Post a Comment