Grey still loves Gabba. In fact it is the ONLY TV he watches. So when we heard Plex was going to be at Toys'R'Us you know we were all over it. Lucy, Adam and I were so excited to see his reaction. Grey's reaction when he first saw our dear friend Plex: little overwhelmed, little scared, no facial expressions, just a Beavis and Butthead like chuckle. So funny! He really could not believe his eyes. Grey never did dare to give Plex a high five but Grey did follow him around the store until some toys lured him away. I do believe it was Grey's greatest moment so far in his 23 month life.

BARBIE!!! The store conveniently had some Barbie dolls nearby that were buy 1 get one free, so Lucy got one for her and her best buddy Sara autographed by the doll herself!

3 comments:
You know, I have no words to express the dissapointment I feel
J/K, love you and your crazy Gabba obsession
;)
obsession?! Grey's bday is next month and guess what the party theme will be? Yep thats right YO GABBA GABBA!!!! Wish you were here or I was there so you could join in the fun. Just try it...you'll like it:)
Okay, a few things...Grey is so dang cute and I can't believe he is almost two. AND, only in Texas would you find a "real" Barbie at the toy store.
Post a Comment