Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Last Day of Summer

I told you I lost most pics and will post as I find them. Okay so these were taken at Hurricane Harbor Lucy's last day of Summer. I really thought she wouldn't be very brave cause she usually isn't. We started in the Wave Pool which went great she loved almost drowning several times. Then we decided to move to the water slides. She picked the Hawaiian Half Pipe for her first slide-seriously. Adam thought "there is no way I want to go down that, but what the hell I will take her up and she will see how high it is and how steep the slide is and change her mind". That did not happen and this was the result:
I screamed their whole way down. People stared at me but like I cared, my six year old was about to die! Lucy could not get ENOUGH of the slides. The higher the scarier the better. I was in awe of this chick. Way to go Lu! Just a note of how "Momish" I have become. I did go down one slide with Lucy-one of those tunnel twisty ones and that was enough for me. I was so motion sick! I have totally become Dianne (my mom).
Grey's FAV slide. He thought he was so big and brave. Lucy put up with going down it once for my sake so I could get a pic of the two of them together.
The Pineapple Express turned out to be Lucy's fav. You just went straight down on a mat on your stomach. Whatever!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

Go Lucy! That look like fun! Every time I read your blog I just know Maddie and Lu would be such good friends. I just know it!

Amanda Brown said...

Way to go Lucy!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

WOW! Go Lucy, Go Lucy!

Brooke said...

I'm so happy to see that you are blogging again, Val!!!! How the heck are you?! Your kids are so gorgeous. I can't believe how much they have grown. Beautiful!!!