Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big he has gotten. Will he be two this year? Time really does fly. We miss you guys so much. Now we need to see some cute pictures of Ms. Lucy. Owen starts Kindergarten next week- really where does the time go?
Good to have you back, I have missed your posts! Grey is getting SO big and is stinkin' adorable! Loved the bike posts, good job supervising Val!
so cute. I love them.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big he has gotten. Will he be two this year? Time really does fly. We miss you guys so much. Now we need to see some cute pictures of Ms. Lucy. Owen starts Kindergarten next week- really where does the time go?
Good to have you back, I have missed your posts! Grey is getting SO big and is stinkin' adorable! Loved the bike posts, good job supervising Val!
so cute. I love them.
Post a Comment