The adoption is final and Greyson is now officially Greyson Ross Bushell!!!!! Everything went so smoothly. We got there pretty early because Adam wanted to make sure we weren't late (as in WAY early!). Both kids were great during court, I think Lucy was a little nervous in front of the judge. But it was quick and painless and the judge was super nice. When we took photos with him after, Grey just loved him and as you can see in the pic with the judge wanted to hold his hand! It was just an awesome experience.
Mom & Dad (taken by Lucy)
The finalization took place at 9am so we decided to celebrate with breakfast. I should apologize to anyone I woke up calling to say it was done and over (we are ahead 2 hours of Utah), I just couldn't wait to share the good news. Grey loved the oranges and Lucy and I enjoyed our hot cocoas topped with tons of whipped cream yum!


We finished the morning with Pop Rocks which we all enjoyed (if you look really close you can see that she has Pop Rocks all over her mouth). It has been just a joyous day and I feel more than blessed to have Grey in our family. I was commenting on what an amazing experience it was to Adam and he said, "I have always felt like he was ours today didn't make a difference." Which really is true. Its just nice for everyone else to know hes our too.



11 comments:
Awesome - what a glorious day. Congratulations!!
thanks deon-it really was:)
I FOUND YOU!!! I think of you often and was so happy to find you on another blog. Lucy looks just like you and so grown up. Congrats on Grey. He is adorable and looks so kissable.
Take Care!
so happy for you guys! love what adam said. he looks like a sweet little boy.
Yay! That must be an amazing feeling to have it all be official! He is adorable and a perfect addition to your family. Miss you!
A Beautiful Day indeed! I am glad it is offical!
That is so awesome and he is absolutely adorable, not to metion Lucy too.
Such a great post. You are so lucky! You look like such a happy family and we hope we see you sometime!
I'm a little late but, we're so happy for you guys! I bet you can't wait until he's sealed to you now. Good luck with the move this summer. We're getting packed up next week. When do you leave?
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You are such a cute family. We love you, drive safe!
p.s. Grey wins the glasses contest for sure!!
Post a Comment