Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day weekend started by dropping Adam off at the airport. He headed off to Dallas to look at apartments and make sure that the apartment we had chosen was okay. I was nervous about moving to a "scary" part of Dallas. Which is funny because after having my next door neighbor in MD being murdered you would think I could handle anything! Anyways after dropping daddy off, the kids and I went to breakfast to fuel up for our day of shopping. I had fun buying myself many mday gifts ie. perfume (haven't had any in years) and clothes (of course). Lucy's reward for being good was a few turns on the merry-go-round in the Syracuse mall.

I spent Saturday with my neighbor Lisa White. We played outside all day then took the kids out for pizza (5 total and the only crazy loud one was Grey). Daddy was missed so much on Sunday but we made it to church just a little late.

Sunday afternoon we spent had dinner with some of my girlfriends whose husbands are deployed, gone for training, or in TX looking for my new home. We had a blast enjoying a yummy dinner we all helped out with and sitting around chatting, eating way too much cheese cake.


Ladies: Renae Murray, Donna Policarpo, Tamara Blackwell, me, Maggie!
Kids: back row-Landon, Logan, Riley, McKenna
front row-Larsen, Lauren, Lucy & Grey, Satori, Aires, Nadya, Jakob

My Mday didn't end there. I met Donna P. at the mall on Monday to shop a little more (again for clothes!) and eat a late dinner together while the 3 girls went crazy in Panera. It was hectic but when is shopping not fun! We picked up daddy late Monday night and I would have to say it was the highlight to a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

1 comment:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Yum...Panera! Is the apartment acceptable?