Adam got some new Army issued glasses and we all couldn't wait to try them on! Please vote and let us know who looks the best in BCGs. ( If you don't know what that means and would like to please let me know.)
you all look simply fabulous but i'm going to have to vote grey! hilarious because they are so big on him! i learned the meaning of "BCG" from sarah... very true!
okay so BCG means birth control glass. They are issued to anyone in the army that needs glasses but are so ugly that, uh how do i say this, no one wants to "be" with you if you have to wear them!
Hilarious, perfect definition Val. Rand just got new Army issue glasses although less hideous than Adam's(thank goodness). I'm with Jodee, somehow you actually make them look stylish.
6 comments:
you all look simply fabulous but i'm going to have to vote grey! hilarious because they are so big on him! i learned the meaning of "BCG" from sarah... very true!
Very nice! I am very curious to know what BCG means. I think Grey wins...Babies and big glasses always make a great picture.
okay so BCG means birth control glass. They are issued to anyone in the army that needs glasses but are so ugly that, uh how do i say this, no one wants to "be" with you if you have to wear them!
Grey is sporting them just right, but you all look just as good.
I actually learned what BCG stood for on Oprah- HA HA HA! I think you look HOT Val!
Hilarious, perfect definition Val. Rand just got new Army issue glasses although less hideous than Adam's(thank goodness). I'm with Jodee, somehow you actually make them look stylish.
Post a Comment