Monday, June 18, 2012

Red Butte Gardens....

Trumps the Dallas Arboretum. Sorry but its true. As a student at the U, I get in free and our friends Alyssia and Tiago wanted to meet us there. It is beautiful! If only I was a stay-at-home mom and we could get a season pass and go every single day-seriously! I think I am putting a season pass on my Christmas wish list to enjoy next spring and summer. We played, hiked, picnicked, and enjoyed the flowers. It is now one of my top fav things to do around home. And Grey-who did not suddenly grow a mustache but had just eaten some Oreos-learned to wink while there. Watch out ladies!

1 comment:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

You should look into getting a season pass at Tracy Aviary. You can get in free to Red Butte Garden and Ogden Dinosaur Park with the pass.