Grey desperately needed some new shoes, I am still crippled, so my 68 year old parents had to take Grey and me to buy new shoes. My mom pushed Grey in a shopping cart and my dad pushed me in a wheelchair (for reals-two broken feet is NO JOKE, seriously what the HELL was I thinking???). Just thinking about it makes me laugh all over again. They are too old to be doing this, my children and I would obviously DIE without them....or at least never be able to leave the house and if we did I would have to crawl and Grey would go barefoot....ANYWAYS back to shoe shopping. Grey has never been an easy boy and when my dad was helping him try on shoes I HAD to take some pics. This is Grey, all the time, in every situation. Wow.


Seriously what would we do without Grandpa and Grandma?!?!? Oh and my dad had to stop remolding my downstairs bathroom to take us shopping. What a guy-Dad you are AMAZING!
1 comment:
You really have amazing parents! Is your Dad having fun taking you to school too? The thought of Jim hanging with you in your classes cracks me up! I hope your feet are healing quickly! xoxo
Post a Comment