It has take me years (3 to be exact) to collect all of the coolest bicycle decor out there. Not super easy to find. I had to be creative and custom make the road signs along with the vinyl bike on acrylic with the stand offs. It will be Grey's headboard once I put him into a big boy bed. The thing is is that he hasn't figured out he can climb out of the crib so its perfect for time outs. I'm okay if he never figures it out. He can be 12 and still in his crib!!!
Awesome! I love the entire basement!! Everything looks so nice and fresh and fun. Such an inviting bedroom you have- great color choices. I'm also lovin' Grey in all his underpants pics :)
3 comments:
Love it!
Awesome! I love the entire basement!! Everything looks so nice and fresh and fun. Such an inviting bedroom you have- great color choices. I'm also lovin' Grey in all his underpants pics :)
you are doing such a great job with all the rooms, so pretty! I hope you are feeling better, hang in there!
Post a Comment