This room was WAY important to me. I had to make it inviting so the kids would play here instead of dragging toys all over the house. Funny thing is Grandma's bedroom is still their fav but I tried! It is also where I will be doing all of my studying. So I needed a desk but it had to go with the rest of the room. I love my little corner!!! Which really is important when I will be spending so much of my time for the next two years here.
PS Grey LOVES going around the house now in just his "underpants" since potty training this week. I think its adorable.
2 comments:
It all looks so great! I love the bright colors.
so glad you are getting settled. I love the las pic with Grey whizzing by the keep calm and carry on poster.
Post a Comment