Friday, March 26, 2010

AAHHHHHHH

I don't know if anyone is still reading this but I will get back into it. I lost the cord to my camera so downloading pics just hasn't been happening. Yes I could buy a new one, yes I go to Target frequently but no I NEVER remember to buy one. But one GREAT bit of news is that I was accepted to the University of Utah for Fall 2010. Yep that's right I will finally become a Running Ute and can hardly wait to wear my red proudly. Don't ask when I will be done-haven't talked to the transfer people yet. But yeah! I'm really doing it. So far I have gotten some great advice from my friend Kelly. 1. Don't take a rolling backpack to school 2. Don't take a doughnut cushion to sit on no matter how hard the chairs are 3. Don't wear a blazer with pads on the elbows or the other students will think I am the professor. Kind of sucks to be the old mom lady of the class (you have to admit we all hated them in our classes). But it rocks to be doing what I have always felt so strongly about finishing.<span class=

5 comments:

The George's said...

That is awesome! Congrats and good luck! I think finishing is wonderful. I'm still checking your blog out from time to time!

I'm lazy myself about uploading my pictures, and I have my cord. Good to know what you're up to!

Emily said...

Awesome! I miss college. A lot.
Are you guys moving to Utah then??

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

What the heck? I am glad you are coming to Utah. You will love the U, even though you are an old lady...just kidding. I need your phone number. Will you email it to me? emilycprice@gmail.com

Janelle said...

Hooray for keeping up with your blog! I loved the U. Loved, loved, loved it. What's your major?

Darcie said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
woot woot!!!
congrats! you totally deserve it :)