Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas Morning (a little late)

And I still haven't done Thanksgiving! (we went to San Antonio, enjoyed the River Walk and Sea World-it ROCKED) But I will as soon as I find the cord to download the pics from my camera (xmas pics are from Adam's).

Okay Christmas this year consisted of:
Grey of course not understanding the whole Santa thing but digging the whole present thing.
Awesome presents including: "Cars" cars and other fantastic "Cars" memorabilia, choo choo table along with Thomas of course, Mr Potato Head, Legos, Art Easel and supplies, Little Tikes B.Ball Hoop, Razor scooter, Junie B Jones and Diary of a Wimpy Kid books (more for me and Adam than Lucy), Wii Games (Super Mario Bros old school style and Adam's fav Just Dance!), Play Dough, and Nintendo DSi (which brings me back to the days where I DREAMED of owning a Nintendo Game Boy but alas Santa never heard my cries).
(Mommy is so so pretty)

Heavy, Heavy presents.....
All hot pink with flowers of course.
We got to dog sit this Christmas. Tucker was such a great dog. So so mellow and good. Poor thing never barked or jumped on furniture except when he was trying to get away from Grey. Tucker was PETRIFIED of Grey. And really if you have met Grey can you blame him? (seriously)
We had a wonderful Christmas. We played and napped and ate. It was relaxing and just perfect. Both kids were so excited and happy about each of their presents. Thanks Dad for working so hard and providing us with so much.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Maddie got a pink razor too! Glad you had a great Christmas! Relaxing ones are always the best!

The George's said...

Looks and sounds like a perfect Christmas! Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving pix. I love San Antonio.