Yep that's right Dianne crashed-went over her handle bars. It was so scary to see my 66 year old mother crash. We didn't have any phones so a stranger took me home to get my car and phone. But on my way back to the part of the trail where everyone was I could hear sirens. I pull up and there is an ambulance, two cop cars, and a fire truck. Turns out DiDi was okay-slight concussion and needed 6 stitches. But was taken to the ER in an ambulance. I'm just so happy shes fine and nothing more serious happened. And we keep telling her that at least now she has an awesome biking scar that Adam would LOVE:) So sorry Mom-but seriously how cool is this biking Grandma.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Oh Poor Grammie
So during my parents visit we all (Gpa Gma Adam Lucy Grey and me) decided to go on a bike ride around the lake. I don't have any pics well because see below....

Yep that's right Dianne crashed-went over her handle bars. It was so scary to see my 66 year old mother crash. We didn't have any phones so a stranger took me home to get my car and phone. But on my way back to the part of the trail where everyone was I could hear sirens. I pull up and there is an ambulance, two cop cars, and a fire truck. Turns out DiDi was okay-slight concussion and needed 6 stitches. But was taken to the ER in an ambulance. I'm just so happy shes fine and nothing more serious happened. And we keep telling her that at least now she has an awesome biking scar that Adam would LOVE:) So sorry Mom-but seriously how cool is this biking Grandma.
Yep that's right Dianne crashed-went over her handle bars. It was so scary to see my 66 year old mother crash. We didn't have any phones so a stranger took me home to get my car and phone. But on my way back to the part of the trail where everyone was I could hear sirens. I pull up and there is an ambulance, two cop cars, and a fire truck. Turns out DiDi was okay-slight concussion and needed 6 stitches. But was taken to the ER in an ambulance. I'm just so happy shes fine and nothing more serious happened. And we keep telling her that at least now she has an awesome biking scar that Adam would LOVE:) So sorry Mom-but seriously how cool is this biking Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dude, that is SO freaky! Poor Gma! I am glad she is OK! What a tough lady, smiling and all with her busted up head! Were the kids freaking out? I think I would have been! I'm such a whimp when it comes to my family getting hurt!
That is so sad. I'm sure she still has a headache. She'll never forget that trip to Dallas.
Oh my goodness! I am glad she is okay.
Post a Comment